FINSY FINANCING SERVICES
1.1 As used herein, the following terms are defined as follows:
1.1.1 “The Company”, “Finsy”, “We” and “Us” refers to GK Financing and Investments Corp, a company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, and is the entity that operates the website https://www.finsy.ph (hereinafter and henceforth referred to as “this Website” or “the Website”), which is a portal and platform dedicated to the transaction of lending, loan, and the provision of related services.
1.1.2 “Lending and Loan” refers to a quantitative monetary and financial representation of obligation (used as a medium of exchange and/or store of monetary value for a percentage).
1.1.3 “User” refers to all living and real persons who log unto this Website. For the simplification of content or wordings in this Policy, users shall be referred to as “Borrower” or any other applicable forms descriptive of the first sentence in this item.
1.1.4 “User Account” means a user-accessible account offered via the Company’s services, including without limitation, the hosted login portal where services and digital provisions are accessed.
1.1.5 “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” means all relevant and pertinent information relating to Borrower as an identified or identifiable living and real person, including but not limited to legal name, government-issued identification number, location information, or an online identifier or to one or more relevant factors regarding physical, economic, cultural or social identity of Borrower as a living and real person.
- GENERAL TERMS
2.2 We respect the Rights of our Borrower or we call as Data Subjects. We observe their right for full and transparent disclosure based on use of their personal data, right to access their personal data, right to rectify their data, right to erase their data, right to restrict processing of the data.
2.3 This Data Protection Policy contains set of principles that Finsy adheres to in keeping Borrower’s data accurate, safe, secure and lawful through both and physical and security measures.
2.4 Privacy Management Program is part of Finsy’s Internal Culture, which is protective of data privacy rights of individuals. Finsy’s policies are derived from legal requirements- from collection of personal data, accuracy and retention, use and security of personal data, transparency of policies and practices, access and correction of personal data and disposal procedures.
2.5 All policies are guided according to information security goals on confidentiality, integrity, auditability and availability. We protect the confidentiality of data, preserve the integrity of data, and promote the availability of data for authorized use.
2.6 Finsy ensures that data is only used in specifically stated ways, not stored for longer than necessary, used only in relevant ways, kept safe and secured, used only within the confines of the law and stored following people’s data protection rights.
2.7 Finsy fully supports Philippines’ Data Privacy Act 2012, a comprehensive and strict privacy legislation “to protect the fundamental human right of privacy, of communication while ensuring free flow of information to promote innovation and growth.”
3.2 The Borrowers are encouraged to read this Policy carefully as it carries with it legally -binding responsibilities upon use of Finsy’s services in all forms including mobile devices or various portals.
3.3 Finsy understands and has fully implemented ways to prevent human factors causing data breach. Finsy has designed security measures through the development of policies, rules, procedures to ensure data protection within the organization.
- ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING COMPLIANCE
4.1. The AMLA, as revised, requires every single financial institution to acquire, confirm, and record data that distinguishes every individual who applies for a loan.
4.2. As an AMLA compliant company, Finsy will request for the name of the Borrower, address, birthday, business, identification number and other relevant data and information that allows Finsy to prove the identity of the Borrower. Finsy will also collect other Identification cards like Social Security System or Government Service Insurance System, driver’s license, passport, or other evidence of identity that has the photo and the signature of the Borrower in order to comply with AMLA and other applicable laws and orders.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 Finsy may collect and use the following Personal Information from the Borrower in providing services:
- Full legal name;
- Home address, including barangay, country of residence and zip code;
- Email address;
- Mobile phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Proof of identity (e.g., driver’s license, passport, or government-issued identity card);
- Social Security Number or any government-issued identification number;
- Other relevant Personal Information to verify Borrower’s eligibility;
- Other Personal Information that is deemed important and helpful in ensuring Finsy’s full compliance with legal obligations under applicable anti-money laundering (AML) obligations, including but not limited to the Philippines Bank Secrecy Act (BSA);
- Other Personal Information that is required by any court order, any applicable law, administrative regulation or any order of any other competent government agency.
5.2 Finsy may also collect, accept, retrieve, and use the following Personal Information from the Borrower to track and enhance the functionalities of the Finsy App and website, enhancing Borrower experience in using Finsy’s services:
- Location Information – Information that is automatically received through data analytics systems that shows the Borrower’s location, including IP address and/or domain name and any external page received through the Borrower’s login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform;
- Log Information – Information that is automatically collected in Finsy’s server logs. This may include, but is not limited to, device-specific information, location information, system activity and any internal and external information related to pages that have been visited, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Finsy’s Website or App (including date and time; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
- User Account Information – Information that is generated through the Borrower’s account activity including, but not limited to, instructions regarding applications, approval, disbursement, account balances, and other transactional information;
- Offline and Online Correspondence – Information that the Borrowers provide in either written or voice correspondence, including opening and accessing a Finsy User Account, engaging and contacting customer support, and starting or initiating other kinds of communications to get in touch with Finsy;
- Other relevant information that involves third parties, including but not limited to banks or financial institutions that the Borrowers use for monetary transactions.
5.3 Personal Information provided by the Borrower from his end while using Finsy services may be retained in the system despite an unfinished or abandoned online registration in our App and Website.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
6.1 Finsy uses the Personal Information gathered, collected and provided by the Borrower in the App and website for official use only;
- To provide the Borrower with services through Finsy’s App and website;
- To verify Borrower as a living and real person upon usage of our App and website;
- To continuously improve, enhance, and upgrade the services of Finsy’s App and website, including but not limited to user-friendly improvements made for each service request and user feedback;
- To contact the user and transfer loan proceeds;
- To generate relevant data in compliance with government and its agencies, and other relevant
- To enhance Borrower’s personal experience using Finsy’s services;
- To facilitate transactions. Borrower’s information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or provided to any other company on any ground without securing Borrower’s permission. Borrower’s information will just be primarily used for application purposes.
- To send e-mail and notifications to inform of updates, alerts, newsletters pertaining to new services or products and other information that is useful unless otherwise opted out by the Borrower.
- To meet other purposes and to satisfy all legal means between the Borrower and Finsy for use of service.
6.2 Finsy does not exchange, sell and trade Personal Information to external parties. We prohibit external parties to conduct the same on our Website. However, to such an extent necessary and as provided by law, the following parties will not be held under this clause from such promise: our affiliates and trusted third party vendors we engage to help us run our website, manage our business, or provide services directly and indirectly to the Users, provided that such parties fully and completely understand and agree to keep such Personal Information strictly confidential. Still as emphasis, Borrower’s Personal Information will not be provided to external parties for all forms of offline, online and below-the-line marketing, promotional advertising or other purposes, unless an authorization approval is directly obtained from the Borrower.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
7.1 Finsy ensures that we adopt appropriate physical, electronic, technical and personnel management measures to thoroughly protect and safeguard Borrower’s Personal Information. These security measures include but are not limited to:
- Electronic data with Borrower’s Personal Information will be appropriately and properly stored in encrypted computer systems and storage media that are subject to strict login/access restrictions.
- Proper encryption techniques shall be undertaken, including but not limited to Secure Socket Layer Encryption technology.
- Only duly authorized, properly trained, and closely monitored personnel shall access Borrower’ Personal Information; Said personnel shall be asked to sign a document to testify compliance with Finsy’s internal Code of Ethics and Accountability on personal data protection.
- Other measures that we deem necessary in ensuring the safety and protection of Borrower’s Personal Information.
7.2 To help us protect Borrower’s Personal Information, Borrower is expected to safeguard and maintain the secrecy of Finsy login username/identification and password. We shall not be held liable for damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by Borrower’s incapacity in safe- keeping, guarding, or maintaining the secrecy of login information.
- MINORS BELOW 18 YEARS OLD WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN OUR WEBSITE
Use of the Website is prohibited for people under 18 years old.
- DATA RETENTION
9.1 Finsy and its affiliates may be subject to various legal, compliance and reporting requirements, including but not limited to Philippine Anti- Money Laundering requirements. Thus, in the event of User Account closure, Borrower’s record of personal and transaction details shall be retained at a particular time. Please be rest assured that Personal Information will only be accessed internally on a need-to-know basis, and only be accessed based on legal and necessary official purposes. We will responsibly and continuously monitor and delete data that is no longer required by any relevant law or jurisdiction under which we operate.
10.1 Cookies help us recognize our customers. It helps us collect information and personalize our services to Borrowers. Cookies are a convenient way to carry information from one session to another.
If there is a large amount of information to store, then a cookie can simply be used as means to identify a given user so that further related information can be looked up on a server-side database. For example the first time a user visits a site they may choose a username which is stored in the cookie, and then provide data such as password, name, address, preferred font size, page layout, etc. – this information would all be stored in the database using the username as a key. Subsequently when the site is revisited the server will read the cookie to find the username, and then retrieve all the user’s information from the database without it having to be re-entered.
- RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO BORROWER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
11.1 For questions, clarification, and inquiries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONTACT US
13.1 For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Mr. Timothy Ambalgan
3F Main Building,
BENLOR I.T. Center 1184 Brgy. Paligsahan,
Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, 1103 Philippines