Frequently Asked Question
LOAN APPLICATION AND MONEY DISBURSEMENT
Who is eligible to apply?
- Must be at least 21 to 60 years
- Must be a Filipino Citizen and currently living in the Philippines
- Must be employed in a company or an organization
How to apply?
- Download the App. You can download the Finsy App in Google Playstore
- Fill-up the following information. You must fill all the fields that requires your personal information.
- Expect for a call. The agents will call you to verify the information you provided.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes. Wait until the notification appears. That includes if your loan was approved or not.
- Withdraw your cash. We send you the information where you can withdraw your cash based on what you entered while applying the loan.
How long is the loan process?
Maximum of 24 hours, “1-Day Loan Guarantee” we guarantee you that when you loan on that day and once you get approved you can get your money to your desired bank right away.
Where can I receive my loan?
Once you get approved, we will send the money to your bank within 24 hours. It will notify your mobile thru SMS once we sent in to your bank account.
How can I check the status of my loan?
You can check the status of your application in your mobile app used to apply for a loan.
What are the requirements in applying for a loan?
To certify for any loan application, you must present any of the following valid ID’s:
- Philippine Passport
- Driver’s License
- PhilHealth ID
- TIN Card
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
How much I can borrow?
- 1,000 – 2,000 PHP on the first loan
- 2,000 – 6,000 PHP on the next loans
Who are your Bank Partners?
To have a secured transaction, we only deposit the approved loans with the following banks:
- Bank of the Philippine Island
- BDO Unibank, Inc
- China Bank Savings, Inc.
- China Banking Corporation
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
- Philippine National Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank, Inc.
I have a sari-sari store, will I get approve if I apply for a loan?
No, because we only listed those individuals that was working in a company or an organization.
Where can I pay my loans?
- You can pay your loans using Dragonpay, you can use 7/11 Cliqq and Banks (BDO, BPI, Uniobank, etc.).
What is the Loan Terms?
How will I know my payment schedule?
What if I made a late payments?
How do I verify if my payment was already completed?
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile that your payment was successful.
What if my due date is a Holiday?
- If your due date was a Holiday, you must pay your loan a day before your due.
Can I pay my loans earlier than my due date?
I'm receiving an "Error" prompt
I can't make a new application with my email
I can't type in My Name